Well, just tired really.
This week has been mostly spent in that limbo land between real work and going on holiday. My bag finally appeared on Friday, cue much washing and drying, hooray!
We spent a lovely weekend on the bikes in the sunshine. Stonehaven was gorgeous on Saturday afternoon, but I can confirm that a 2nd pint before cycling home is not really a Good Idea, even though it was good at the time. Sunday was more of the same (except for the 2nd pint, that is) and we even got Boblert up the Lecht which was good work. Weather seems to be back to situation normal now though.
Today and tomorrow is a nice change from work for a first aid refresher.
I seem to be suffering from a case of apathy at the moment though. Feel like I should be a bit more "w00!" than am I right now, maybe I mislaid my mojo.
Sorry, it's not a cat, but it is quite cute, for a bunny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment