I think it's cheesed-off-ness brought about by the combination of the following facts:
- the days are getting shorter which means the Aberdeen nuclear winter is rapidly approaching
- I've not spent enough time on my bike recently
- I don't have a holiday booked of any sort (I can't remember this state of affairs happening in the last 10 yrs)
I don't have anything interesting to say today. Other than to go over the whole al-Megrahi thing again, and only really then because it's annoying me how much the media now are just concentrating on a couple of points and totally ignoring all the stuff about the dodgyness of the conviction and the possibility it would have been quashed under appeal with new evidence not heard at the original trial. Our media can be really good at what they do, but at other times it's like a blinkered horse.
Lolcat of the day
Cheer up Mrs P. It wouldn't matter where you moved (in the UK), summer seems to be the season for it to pish with rain everywhere!
ReplyDeleteAs for al-Megrahi, I just look along the line- he didn't show compassion (if he did it). We must be better than him then.