This is a Good Thing.TM
I am very much looking forward to some down time, was hoping to get it this weekend but that was vetoed so I gotsta wait until the 30th. Anyway, what's new? I am very distressed at the loss of my jelly belly buff, I can't find it anywhere and I've looked in some pretty odd places. I wonder if a small mammal came in & stole it to make a cosy nest. I could buy a new one (and prolly will eventually), but it won't have jelly beans on it doggone it!
Still, it's my anniversaire soon so hopefully Pingu will be taking me out for a gert bit slap up dinner (possibly involving some drinky poos) and then the week later another nice slap up followed by beer in Embra. nom nom nom.
I also haz new shiny bike. Well, ok the bike isn't new but the shinyness is, which is nice. I have to thank Pingu for putting it all back together again. Although next time you decide to pump my tyres up dear, remember the cobbles! (ouch).
Scabby bike:
Shiny bike:
Woo yay, what else is to come this month? Well, hopefully lots of lovely cuteycuteycutecute baby grey seals will be born in the country and with a bit of luck those nice people at the Farne Islands blog will put lots of lovely pictures on teh interwebs.
[edit] Oh crap! I forgot about...
Lolcat of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment