Thursday, 22 October 2009

Misanthropy

I got the most apt birthday card today, courtesy of Lou. It's so me:


















Pingu still haz de man-flu so we're not going for a big slap up dinner tonight, instead I made chickeny white winey pasta-ey goodness so I could have a nice glass of wine. Nom. I will get my slap up dinner soon though.... It's too horribly windy and pissing with rain to be going out anyway. It was a fun ride home in that this evening!

Yesterday I went to the not-very-supermarché to buy a new washing up bowl because ours had inexplicably sprung a leak. So by the time I had discounted the ones which are square and you could only fit a sandwich plate in comfortably, I was left with a choice of one. It was a lovely sickly panny [coll. Scots] shell pink colour. Who thought that was a good colour for going in your kitchen then???

Lolcat of teh day

1 comment: