Monday, 5 April 2010

Thanks, lady!

For trying to wake me up this morning, very considerate of you.
Fortunately I was already awake and pretty alert, which meant I heard you racing up to the x-roads outside the school, where I had priority and you didn't. I was also aware enough to wonder if said motor vehicle I could hear was going to stop and look before pulling out. What I wasn't expecting was for you to keep haring through the junction at the same speed you were doing before, forcing me to pull a bit of a skid to avoid becoming an ornament on the side of your Chelsea tractor.
You must have given me a proper scare though, because a few mins later I realised I didn't even swear at you! This from missswearychopsextraordinaire.
Still, at least you had the good manners to put your hand up, apologise and look completely mortified, which mollified me sufficiently that I only had to wait for the poo-my-pants feeling to wear off, and not to ruin my entire commute cussing under my breath at you.

The craziest Lolcat of the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment