Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Hey Hey, My My

Well, it's been some time since I posted, during which period I went to Texas, BritonsTM went to the polls, I spent a long time on teh internets in The Britons'TMmiddle of the night trying to find out what was going on, and eventually we got a new gubbinsment.
I'm not going to comment much on the new gubbinsment, because it's all been said already. Except to say that Mr Pingu is a public servant. And not only that, but he works for a Quango. Oh deer, we're screwed.

Texas is hot. Vv hot. I'm very glad I went there in the spring and not the summer. When they asked me when I was coming back, I said 'not before November!' So on Friday I was supposed to get home to Furrybootoon at about 1030 am. I was wondering if the ash cloud would strand me in Houston, but that was fine. No, it was just BA being a bunch of lying pissweasels that had me stranded for hours in Londinium for no good reason. I'm sooo glad that when I eventually get my proverbial finger out and get a holiday booked, I will be going by ferry!

Anyway...not used to this being away for days, been a bit of a strange meeting filled week this week and next week won't be any better. Really looking forward to a week's holiday in June. Mr P will be on beer festival duties all week (I'm only working on the Thursday, that will be enough for me) so I plan to slob, shop, eat cake and be a cat bed. And if we can persuade summer to hang around for long enough, maybe even potter about in the garden a bit too....
No doubt I will actually be bored after a bit, but hey, I will probably need a rest after the first 200km ride of the year (if I make it) and it will be good to chill.....

Lolcat of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment