Monday, 12 July 2010

Be afraid, be very afraid

Oh my dear god, Sarah Palin is trying to claw her way back. This woman could conceivably be the next leader of the free world. It's a very scary thought.

In other news:
  • My work is exceedingly strange place to be at the moment.
  • I've not been out on my bike much recently and am getting twitchy about it.
  • I'm enjoying the gym so much I'm thinking about whether it would be a very bad idea to go to another class - the only problem being it would mean going 3 nights in a row. (Spot the endorphin junkie!)
  • I'm wondering where Pingu's going to take me for my 'I'm not going on a jolly to Germany with the boys' trip.
  • I think this proposed business with GPs taking on budget responsibility for the NHS is a Bad IdeaTM
Lolcat of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment