On this morning's commute I passed 2 blokes on bikes.
I'm not going to call them 'cyclists', and I'm not going to call them 'POB's' (persons on bikes) because I don't think either of them were at those extremes of the 'Scale of cycling', they were somewhere in the middle.
Anyway, it's not very often that I pass cyclists (not unless they're some old geezer wearing flip flops with a carrier bag slung off the handlebars anyway) so when I do it's a bit of an event for me.
So I passed these 2 blokes pretty much one after the other and continued on my way.
Well, one of them obviously didn't like being overtaken by a gurl and a few minutes down the road he passed me. I think it must have been a bit of a effort because by the sound of it the bike had never been used out of one gear before. As he passed me it sounded like he was pedalling a bucket of spanners, it didn't want to stay in gear anyway. Me? I wasn't bothered in the slightest, I was turning off for the Brig anyway, and it just amused me highly to get such an alpha male rise out of this guy. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment