This weekend I has been mostly cycling.
250km all told, in fact.
Saturday's 150 was a bit of a poo on the homeward leg with a headwind right on the nice hilly bit. That was a struggle. Today's 100 was a lot better, same hilly homeward leg but a bit of a tailwind this time thankfully.
Saturday night I was so toasted I had to go to bed after 2 gottles of geer.
Had a bit of an animaltastic weekend. Lots of lambs on Saturday, a hare and a red sqrl on a tree in someone's garden.
Today we watched a red sqrl and a great spotted wooderypeckery getting their brekky at Bob's house. Then on the ride we saw our first black grouse, followed by the red sqrl at the same place as on Saturday, followed by a stoat. All this in addition to the ubiquitous buzzards.
The rides were surrounded by lots and lots of baby lambs. Some looking pretty much newborn in fact. I loves baby animals, me. As a result of today's lamb observations I can announce that some lambs bleat in a Peter from Family Guy stylee. I would love to be able to link to a Peter laugh here, but I can't find a wav file, so you'll have to click on Laugh 1 or 4 here.
Question: Is it wrong to eat pizza on 2 consecutive nights?
Lolcat of the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment