Thursday, 7 May 2009

Lost My Mojo

My soup mojo, that is. Mojo the big furry, rumbly beast is happily curled up on the sofa.
I made butternut squash, neep and potato soup a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't finish it, it was disgusting. D put it down to possibly too high a neep to tattie ratio, but maybe he was just being polite.
Tonight I made curried parsnip soup, one of my faves. I followed the recipe and everything! That was disgusting too. I managed half a bowl before the urge to boak became too much. And it wasn't green either. It's usually green, where had all the green gone?
Question is, have I just suddenly gone off soup, or has my soup making ability left me? Maybe I'll try making the curried parsnip again, but the trad way without the aid of a pressure cooker. But for now I don't think I'll be making any for a while.
I need to go and make a sarnie now.....

Through The Little Cat Diaries I found the Threadless webshop. It's a veritable cavalcade of funky t shirts, I can see I'm going to be spending a lot of money.

Lolcat of the day

1 comment: