Been a bit quiet in the last week, haven't I?
Since my last post I have had too much work to do, scalded my buttock by sitting on the wallpaper steamer and DNF'd a 200k Audax after just over 100k due to feeling rather barflicious.
Not all at the same time of course.
Watched the Monaco GP last night - that was a couple of hours of my life I'll never get back. Should have done something more useful instead. I did try to get some extra hippy lentil points by attempting to mend the Velux blind which had died at the end. I spent a good half an hour re-sewing a new end piece onto the blind. Then I found out that the spring which makes the blind return, well, just doesn't, so the blind wouldn't stay in the little slots. So I pulled the blind out a bit further to see if extending it out fully would make the spring suddenly spring into action, but it didn't and it was at this point that I managed to shove my thumb through the blind and make a big hole where I'd just sewn it up.
I tried! Now at least I can go buy a new blind without feeling eco-guilt. Unfortunately it will need a whole new blind mechanism as they don't make 'em like that anymore.
Lolcat of the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment