Friday, 7 August 2009

The End Is In Sight

Hooray! Got off work early today, so gave the last coat of paint to the final walls in our bedroom. Thank god that's finished. Well, I say finished. One wall hasn't been painted, but that's the one with a big hole in it. No point painting that til the plasterer has been. And the plasterer isn't coming cos we're Skinty McBroke for the moment. Still, nice to get the brushes, paint, ladder and other assorted crap back out into the shed.

Had an appt at the hospital today, for them to see how the treatment to my problem neck skin was getting on. Or so I thought. Nope, turns out I was in for a biopsy. Now, you would think that if they were to schedule an appointment to cut chunks out of you, that they would give you some inkling of this in the appointment paperwork, wouldn't you? Wasn't too horrible though. The local did its job, there was plenty of blood, and even stitches. First stitches I've ever had.
I have a feeling it'll be sore later once the local has worn off. And I can't say I'm looking forward to getting the stitches out.

I'm not allowed to wash my hair for 2 days though. I'm not looking forward to that. I get grumpy when I've not washed my hair for a day, let alone 2. Still, it could have been worse, the nurse wanted me to not wash it for 7 days! Yeuch!

Lolsqrl of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment