Monday, 17 August 2009

I've Gotta Get Out of This Place

I'm exhausted and still full of the Mehs of Life.
Partially my own fault - had too much wine last night. Why can't I ever learn to not open that 2nd bottle on a Sunday night?
Spent Saturday ripping apart the commuter. A nice chap off teh internets has offered to take it down his friendly powder coater if I post it to him (thanks Rob!). Funny how small and pathetic the frame looks with all the wheels and other widgets removed.
Had Cream of Asparagus soup for lunch today (made a nice change from the same smelly old ham sarnies). It was nice but blow me, asparagus pee a go-go! Nearly keeled over it was so intense.

Speaking of intense smells, got home and was speaking to Pingu when I noticed there was a smear of cat poo on the floor. A few seconds later and I noticed there were a lot more smears! Lifted up my foot and not only had I trod in it but I was wearing my cycling shoes, so where did the poo go? Right in the cleat! Bleurgh. Cue much scrubbing and washing and boaking from me. Yuk yuk yuk yuk.

Very tired now. Looking forward to some Wallander (the original Swedish version) tonight though. ZZZZZzzzzzzz.

Lolcat of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment