Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Purging....

It makes you feel good!
No, I'm not suffering from bulimia (that would help the body fat come down, but that's another kettle of fish) but I've been having loft clear out Mk II.
Took apart a crappy Ikea chest of drawers (I've nothing against Ikea per se, but the bottoms fell out of these drawers if you put more than 2 pairs of knickers in them at a time) and then carted it down the ladder in what felt like 20 trips. Then I carried the whole lot in another 20 trips down to the car. Also bunged in the kitchen sink (no, really!) that's been sitting in the shed for the last few months. Oh, and finally turfed out a pre-war flatbed scanner and printer which have never moved since we moved here 4 yrs ago.
So that was quite satisfying, if a bit knackering. I'll be even more satisfied once I've got some nice storage boxes to put all the clothes (that I've now dumped on the floor) in.
Hopefully it'll be a bit more roomy and easier to find things up there now.
As long as Pingu doesn't think he should fill up all that room with guitar pr0n.....

Lolcat of teh day

2 comments: