Been a bit quiet recently, lumbering under a touch of the SAD I think. Not doing any cycling bar the piffling commute which sucks. In the evenings I get home and have dinner and then it seems like time for bed. I need to set myself up a consultancy where I get to spend the dreich northern hemisphere winter somewhere with a bit more daylight. Added to that Christmas is coming (which I loathe) and I don't know what we're going to do for a summer holiday next year, which always makes me crabbit. (Not knowing I mean).
Been wondering if Pippin needs an increase in medication for her hyperthyroidism, she's been running around like a kitten again, not quite the wall of death but looking very perky indeed. Hopefully not, 1 pill a night is enough!
Lolcat of the day on BOGOF.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment