Just been resting, is all.
This week it has snowed quite a bit. Our car is getting quite surrounded by sno. I think it might be a bit fun trying to get out of the road to go visiting Mum's for Xmas. Joy!
Winter solstice has passed (and with it the 17th year since D & I got together), so finally we can look forward to the nights slowly starting to get lighter - hurrah!
I've not been up to much exciting recently (hence the dearth of bloggage) but it'll be nice to get a few days off work, even if I will moan about how bored I am. However, I have a stack of 5 French films to watch, so that should keep me occupied for a few hours at some point. And I've still got the boxed set of Northern Exposure I got 2 christmasses ago to finish yet!
Anyway, I don't have anything in particular to rant about so I'll just post this:
Lolcat of the season
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ah northern exposure!!!
ReplyDeletei used to love watching that..
heading over to amazon now to order..thanks!
and merry xmas...