I got a nice little recorded delivery from the postie on Saturday (while I was in the shower, grr). Another sodding jury citation! My 3rd since September. You'd think they'd get the picture, and you guessed it, at a totally inconvenient time again, the week before I'm supposed to be going to Norway.
Some disagreement is taking place about whether I should go or not. I'd like to get the damn thing out of the way once and for all, but I don't think the sales team agree. If the court just cited me for immediately after the last dispensation they gave me ran out it wouldn't be a problem, but they wait just long enough for other things to get organised, and then they send out another citation slap bang in the middle of that. Gah!
My brain hurts. I've been doing French evening classes for the past year, following on from what I did at school, but the last couple of weeks I've been really struggling. I'm really good at collecting nouns, but the whole verbs, conjugations etc is really doing my head in and it's just not clicking at all!
I know I need to persevere a bit, and I'm not doing any studying out of class which doesn't help but I don't seem to be able (or perhaps more accurately, be inclined) to make the time..... I think I will carry on til the end of the spring term and then do a re-assessment.....
Tired.
Oh, and snow.....just feck off will you? I'm getting bike separation anxiety.
Lolcat of the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment