Today we went out on our bikes. It was an ok kinda day, saw our first dolphin of the year, a kestrel, heard some larks, and a woodpecker, and saw some new lambs in a far away field.
When we made it home we'd completed 80km. This is not a very big ride for us, but it's fairly typical for the first rides of the year.
However, when I looked at old rides recorded on Bikejournal, I found the last time I did a ride of this length was the 26th September. That was over 5 months ago!
I seriously need to move somewhere with a less wintry winter, this sucks ass.
In other news, I did some car related DIY yesterday. I took the rear door of our Skoda Fabia to bits to try to fix the leaky door membrane. It was a bit of a faff cos I couldn't get the door card completely off, so I had to prop it up on the back seat, meaning the door wasn't fully open and I was trying to grub around the floor under this thing with a big sealant gun. Anyway, I plastered the offending area in sealant and put it back together again, all without breaking anything or losing any screws - this is a good thing! Hopefully it will actually fix the leak, cos I'm fed up having a car with soggy carpets, especially with all the frost we've had recently, it's a real ball ache trying to defrost the inside of the windows! So fingers crossed!
Lolcat of the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment