Monday, 29 June 2009

And The Heat Goes On

So, Barcelona was hot. Very hot. Ok, maybe not 'very hot' to southerners or sun worshippers, but very hot to me. I would go back, but not in the middle of summer. It's too tiring traipsing round a city when it's around 30 C.
Tonight I have watched lots of bunnies (while I was waiting for Bob to tell me he was standing outside the airport) and then I watched next door's cat playing with a shmousie.
And the kitties are back! Yay! Cue lots of snotting and rumbling and general mooching and stroking.
Still waiting for our bags to be returned from getting caught up in yesterday's Terminal 5 breakdown. I wonder if we'll ever see them again. And Air France still haven't decided if we're going to get our bikes on all the planes yet. I wish they'd hurry up and decide, there's no point in buying travel insurance which covers the bikes if we're not getting to take them.

Anyway there's much wailing and gnashing of teeth going on Chez Pingu so I'll leave it with
Lolcat of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment