I has finished teh stripping!
Thank dog for that. Now I just gotta fill in some holes, see if the slater reckons we've got a leaky roof (tomorrow), get the plasterer in to fill in the dodgy wall and I can start painting!
Well, after I've sanded the rough bits and the wooden bits etc. Sigh.
Much as I detest new houses, it must be nice not having to strip and sand and scrape and all that jazz.
We has teh bats! Finally, after 4 years of looking we found bats flying right by our front door. W00t!
In other fun news, the Aberdeen beer fest starts on Thursday, so there will be much nomming of tasty beers going on. And Pippin went back to the vet yesterday and was a star patient. It's all good.
Lolcat of the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment